|Family||Unknown Eagle father and unknown Raven mother|
|Voiced By||David Attar|
|First Episode||Fake Chi, Real Trouble|
|“||my father was an Eagle, my mother was a Raven, but neather Tribe never realy wanted me. All this years i have tried changeing my body to become more like them, but i still can't even fly, then i desited instead to make all of chima like ME!!!||”|
— Reagull's origin
Reagull is a half Eagle and half Raven alchemist. He created Fake Chi in order to gain control of everyone for making him an outcast. Reagull is able to make fake chi and was in posession of persuader plant seeds.
In the TV Series
In "Fake Chi, Real Trouble", Crooler seeked a way to control her brother's mind again. Razar takes her to Reagull. Reagull tricks Crooler and the crocodiles into giving out his "chi." The Chi however would eventualy, make everyone act like chickens when used. However, his Chi ended up being used to stop the wolves when they steal it form Cragger and Laval. At the end, Laval and Cragger tied balloons to him and throw into the wind. Reagull eventally gets the hang of it and enjoys it, since he could never fly due to his tiny raven wing and his normal sized eagle wing.
In The Legends of Chima Online Game
Reagull takes a far larger role in the game, manipulating the player and other factions to further his own ends.
- Reagull is the only known cross-tribe "hybrid."
- From his quote, it would seem that Reagull's parents most likely never wanted him like the other tribes.
- Reagull's mother was a Raven, and his father was an Eagle.
- His name is sometimes spelled, Reagle, and Reegull.
- He has several mechanical parts, including a hook hand and metal peg leg, but the reason he has them is not clear, though the TV Series cites the reason as him altering his body to more resemble one of the tribes.
- His name, in addition to being a combination of 'raven' and 'eagle', his name is a play on the word 'seagull'. This may not be on purpose.