|Occupation(s)|| Raven Tribe Warrior|
Venjacked (Stolen Crocsaw)
|Voiced By||Jeff Todd|
Razar is a merchant and warrior of the Raven Tribe and will ally himself to anyone with the right price tag, regardless if it is right or wrong in morality. He is a smooth talker who will steal and anything and sell it back to the original owner. (even his allies the Wolves and Crocodiles)
Razar is, like most Ravens, profit oriented and greeedy.
Razar the Raven has swindled, or tried to swindle everyone in Chima at least once. Razar has a metal hook in place of his left hand. Razar loves wheeling, dealing and stealing. And no matter what, he'll insist he's giving you a deal. Razar never does anything that doesn't somehow benefit him. That's why he joined with Cragger in the battle for the CHI. He's certain he can turn profit when the dust settles. Razar is a pure mercanary who will fight for the highest bidder.
The most important thing in Razar’s life has always been: Razar. He wouldn’t do anything for anyone if it didn’t involve profit. So why has he joined with Laval, Cragger, Eris and the others for a dangerous trip to the Outlands, risking his life to save the land’s CHI supply? It’s simple. His sharp mind has calculated that if the Scorpions, Spiders and Bats win, there won’t be any profit to be made by anyone anymore. Now Razar is willing to do things that are generous, even brave, without asking for anything in return -- because he’s thinking about all the deals he’ll be able to make when this is all over.
- Best Friends: No one, but works in scams with Razcal.
- Weapon: Usually flies in a Chi raider, when forced to fight, he will use his fists.
- Fighting Style: Usually trying to escape or protect his inventory.
- Hobbies: Wheeling, dealing and stealing
- Dislikes: Not making any profit in a day.
- Quote(s): "I'll make you a Deal"
- Personailty: Selfish, Greedy and Opportunistic
- His name is a play on the word "Razor".
- He and his tribe will do anything for treasure and Trinkets
- In the TV series, he was voiced by Jeff Todd.