Plovar is a small bird that serves as dentist for the Crocodile Tribe.
When Cragger is speaking to all of the Crocodiles, Wolves, and Ravens, preparing them for battle, Plovar flies in between Cragger's teeth, picking debris from them. Cragger protests, and Plovar replies that he made an appointment which must be fulfilled. When Cragger asks to reschedule, Plovar mumbles "Some people do not understand the art of dental hygiene".
- He is the only non-humanoid intelligent character so far who is also not a Legend Beast.
- He speaks with a strong British accent.
- His role as a dentist for the Crocodile Tribe is similar to the supposed symbiotic relationship between Crocodiles and Egyptian Plover's, which have been reported to feed on decaying bits of meat between Crocodiles' teeth.
- His name is an homage to the actual "Plover" bird.
- He is apperently capable of lifting 50 times his own weight, as shown in episode 33, Cool and Collected, when Cragger falls into the Gorge of Eternal Depth while taunting the ice hunters.