|Chima Wiki||The wiki's home page|
|Community Portal||Hub for learning about how this wiki works|
|Policy||The wiki's policy for everything under the sun|
|Staff||Lists all active staff members on the wiki|
|Manual of Style||Describes the correct style and formatting for pages|
|Forums||This is the place to discuss any and all things wiki-related with the community|
|Signatures||Allows users to get their signatures up and running smoothly|
|Chat||Join the live chat to talk to online users in real-time|
- Note: LEGO Legends of Chima Wiki Staff are different from Wikia Staff, for a list of Wikia Staff members, see Special:Listusers/staff/all
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, LEGO Legends of Chima Wiki Staff can access a few additional functions.
- Undo all of the recent edits by one user on one page. (Rollback)
- Moderate chat.
List of moderators:
Administrators can (in addition to Moderator Abilities):
- Delete and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Lock (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Block IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Edit the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A full list of Administrator privileges can be seen here.
Bureaucrats can (in addition to Moderator and Administrator Abilities):
- Make other users into moderators, administrators, or bureaucrats on their own wiki.
- If there are no active bureaucrats, use the forums to nominate users. Once a community decision has been reached (or if there is no active community to debate the decision), please leave a message at the wiki adoption requests page and Wikia Staff can provide the rights.
List of bureaucrats:
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.