|Affiliation(s)||Tribes of Chima|
|Family|| King Crominus (Father)|
Queen Crunket (Mother)
|First Episode||The Legend of Chima|
|First Product||70006 Cragger's Command Ship|
Hatched just seconds after Cragger, Crooler is the Crocodile Prince's ambitious and conniving twin sister. She is constantly goading her brother on and forcing him to take all the risks, while she seeks to enjoy the rewards of his success or mock him relentlessly when he fails. Some creatures see her as the REAL authority in the Crocodile tribe, which is fine with her. She's happy to have the power, without any of the annoying trivialities and decision-making of offical leadership. She doesn't exactly want to overthrow Cragger as much as she wants to manipulate him for her own benefits. She is very good at pushing his buttons and pulling his strings. She knows all his weaknesses and insecurities, and constantly plays on them in order to accomplish her own goals and self-aggrandizement. She is truely the most cruel of all the Crocodiles.
- She is one of only eight known female characters in Chima. The others are Eris, G'Loona, Windra, Spinlyn, Maula, Li'Ella, and her mother Crunket.
- Crooler is Cragger's sister, confirmed in a comic book in the UK LEGO Club Magazine, making her a Princess.
- Despite being a major character in the TV Series and a minor role in two of the three games, Crooler has only appeared in one set, Cragger's Command Ship, which is unusual for such an important character.
- She is older than Cragger, but according to her, her parents assumed Cragger was born first, thus making him King when they were swallowed by the gorge of eternal depth.
- Oddly, Crooler reappears in Episode 28, but after that, she disappears from the show entirely, leaving an odd plot hole that Wikipedia calls 'Chuck Cunningham sydrome".
- She and Eris have the same voice actor.
- Her name is a play on 'cruel'.
- In one piece of Consept art, Crooler is shown with hair and a odd voodoo appearance, and on another she is shown with a more happy looking head mold.
- in Laval's Journey, and in some of the consept art, her teeth are shown to be smaller, while in the show they are the same size as the othe crocs.